Thursday, 2 August 2012

It's been a while......

I've been living, breathing and really kind of finding that so much bores me these days.
I feel there is overkill on the internet in a way.
There is so many picture blogs, writing blogs, fashion blogs, even very small children trying to say they have all this fashion style and we know they are just hoping for freebies.
There are phenomenon's happening every few minutes on the internet these days - but doesn't that kindof take away from it being phenomenal?
It was my birthday yesterday.  There's a nice simple thing that reminds you of the people and the things in life that really matter.
Last week I was sat in a field waiting to go to a Blink gig that never actually happened (I'd have been far more gutted if I hadn't already been the night before, and yeah, it was amazing, thanks), and it was kind of nice to have that time to just hang and chill, forget the clock and go where your feet take you and just live a little, no agenda, no nothing - just a group of people that get along shooting the breeze and experiencing things.
Plain and simple, no frills no bells, well maybe some frills but I am the kind of girl that likes to accessorise.
It was so nice not to be rushing somewhere or trying to make an impression.
I fear we have lost the ability to just 'be'

2 comments: