Saturday, 14 January 2012

I Heart Vegas

I Heart Vegas (I Heart #4)I Heart Vegas by Lindsey Kelk


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Chick Lit?


Well kindof.


The title of Chick Lit brings to mind ditzy, throw away, stupid........and yes there are surely ditzy moments in this book. A lot of books like this you know things are going to work out but Angela's journey towards things working out are always funny, cringe worthy, disasterous and there are moments they hit home, I don't think it's just me that thinks oops yes, when reading about some of the tales.


Inevitably there is the amazingness that life doesn't rarely offer that even when things go tits up your boyfriend is still beautiful, your friends still rally round, you still seem to find money to do things that even when you are working your guts out you can't afford to do but well, we all need that life relief, that bit of hope......and these books put your faith back in old school romance, in friendship, in laughing, in keeping your dreams alive.


Lindsey is one of the best in this field.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment