Tuesday, 6 December 2011

The Secret of Lost Things

The Secret of Lost ThingsThe Secret of Lost Things by Sheridan Hay


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Now this book has been a hard one to review because there were times I didn't really get into what was going on or felt like I really cared about all the characters and I am still torn between a 4/5 or a 3/5....there is something comforting, something interesting, something that keeps you reading this book through to the end.....something.....that I can't quite put my finger on.


The characters are eccentric in quite a real way. The bookstore kind of how you think they should be - quirky and old with hidden offices. The ultimate story was of not much interest to me though but it's one of those that the journey was better than the end goal. That's not to say that the ending was in anyway disappointing but I didn't care too much, I was more interested in the characters and the psychology behind them.


One to definitely read and I'll be keeping an eye on what other people thought of this quite odd, quirky novel.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment