Saturday, 16 July 2011

Aw Mom look what I did!

Two more dresses.  I feel I am slowly getting the hang of this design.  It's great as put a cardigan over it or a long sleeved top underneath and I have a dress for any weather.  The different fabric is enough to make each dress look different.  Before I know it my whole wardrobe is going to end up looking like this I think.  The top dress cost me £2.50 in fabric and the bottom one cost me £2.99 and there is still some left over.  Way better than going to the shops and buying one of a dozen dresses that look the same......I just wish I'd discovered my sewing machine sooner.

2 comments:

  1. pretty designs too and cool because no one else has it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - sorry for the slow reply - this blog hasn't been showing people's comments!

    ReplyDelete