Sunday, 5 September 2010

Happy Memory

So whilst I am a little inactive at the moment I've been daydreaming more and more.  I heard this lovely David Bowie song, which is probably one of my all time favorite songs and it reminded me of a time years ago when a friend had come to stay with me for the weekend at my parents house, we ran to the local park with a bottle of cider, to recapture our ill spent youth on the swings.  There was a beautiful sun set going on. We sat on the swings watching the sky - and somewhere there was a party and the entire sky was filled with the sound of Heroes by David Bowie.  A magical moment for sure.

2 comments:

  1. indeed a magical moment
    Naqvee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope something like it happens again - one of those pure happy moments!

    ReplyDelete