Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Ban Dog Fighting - I can't believe it's even an issue

http://www.aspca.org/fight-animal-cruelty/dog-fighting/ten-ways-to-help-end-dog-fighting.html

It's a sick world - that world that allows/partakes in dog fighting - I see it as a seperate world to mine as I don't like to think of things like that going on in a world I live in.

Anything getting hurt to make some idiot rich sickens me.

I will write a proper article about this in time, but, it's something that has always troubled me.  Greatly.  I definitely think a law should be brought in to be tougher on unregistered dog breeders and to make sure all dogs are chipped.  But of course those that are good will comply without hesitation - it's the ones causing the bother that will be less willing.  

I've seen footage of some dogs after the fights and it's some of the saddest things I have ever seen.

Check out the link and see if there is anything you can do to try to stop such a disgusting activity please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment