Thursday, 15 April 2010

May the force be with you..........but mostly with me.

Airports all over Britain are closing today due to the dust from the Volcanic eruption in Iceland.
Now I’ve heard the funny jokes about Kerry Katona exploding and I’ve been quite amused/bemused to hear such reports in the UK as you just don’t expect it – the last volcanic eruptions in the UK were many, many years ago. Another part of me would love to be in Iceland to see all this going on. Quite spectacular if not a bit sneezey.

I’ve had a grey cloud of my own all week and it’s been horrible. I didn’t quite understand what it was about and I don’t think I do now – but it’s starting to lift and life is going back to feeling like a skittles packet again. The power of friends is all I can say about that one. Just knowing the people that make you feel good about being you and know how to lift your spirits and to make you laugh.

Never underestimate the power of laughter.




And good friends and wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment