Friday, 19 February 2010

I smile so wide it's beyond ear to ear

SO....after 4 years and with a little bit of touching wood in mind, I have been declared a free woman.

I went for my post-op' check up yesterday - and finally things have worked. I still have a long way to go to getting my health back but the big thing is that now it's a forward process not one step forward 20 steps back as it has been for the last 4 years.

My feet are doing a little tap dance whilst I stand. My face is on full beam behind the scenes.

I feel a bit scared to celebrate but given time I know that will pass.

I hope to never take things for granted again - to know how it messed with my mind and body - well I think only I will ever fully understand the depth of that one.

Thank you again to those that have been there and stuck by me.

And those that haven't - your loss :op

All in all - this is a positive time.

And hopefully an up lifting message for others too.

3 comments:

  1. Im really happy for you, now you can go do all the fun things in life like bungee jumping, shydiving and I heard swimming with sharks is awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both ☺☺ I have to say I would actually love to go skydiving....swimming with sharks I might take a rain check on - I think they might smell the fear!!!

    ReplyDelete