Friday, 15 January 2010

The way to melt a heart

I've long been fascinated with elephants and I think it's pretty well known that I am a supporter of the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. I never thought I would have anything in common with Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher but there you go, they are supporters too! I foster an elephant called Wassessa. She hadn't been at the trust for long when I chose her - she's turned into a naughty but funny elephant - the perfect choice I think. Anyway if any of you can support then please do http://www.sheldrickwildlifetrust.org/





These pictures were kindly sent to me by the Lovely Lisa at Rock Radio....go on, tell me they don't just melt your heart ♥♥

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Look at the little baby! I wish I could borrow one just for a day.

    Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - wouldn't it make you so happy ;o)

    ReplyDelete