Saturday, 23 January 2010

Making sweet music....

With my keyboard - or that was the plan - one of the many things I wanted to learn or tackle this year was to learn to play the piano and seriously with two clefs of notes to learn that is a lot but putting the reading of two lines of music at the same time and two hands together is proving to be a nightmare for me - seriously now is there something I am missing? Some secret that I don't know about? Some technique that has just whistled straight past me? In a word somebody please help!!!!!



Not my photo and not my cat but it's cute ok!

On another note - I did my first assignment in way longer than I care to remember - it was kindof fun - but the posting it and waiting to get the mark is proving to be a far less fun affair - tutor if you can hear me PLEASE BE NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment