Friday, 15 January 2010

It feels so hopeless!

No internet at home for maybe up to a month because the service provides seem to think that them doing maintenance and my internet going down might not be connected so um yeah - no internet for me for a week already....it's funny to think how we all used to cope before. And how we used to cope fine without mobile phones but you forget yours and go out for the day and you feel this terrible feeling of loss all day. Before I had a mobile phone I managed fine, I met up with people and people found me and it was all good. Now, it's so many phone calls to arrange to meet up or the intrusion of the phone. I am sure I am not alone in just not wanting to be contactable sometimes. Anyway, I will try to blog as and when I can and in the meantime I will leave you with this picture - it made me fall about laughing when I saw it in the paper today...a foot long tongue....I don't even know what to say!


2 comments:

  1. lmao
    well i sure as heck arent going to say anything! :)
    Im sorry for your loss, When I lost my PCs
    well I know how how nuts you must be now. Just keep your chin up and look forward to a brightscreen future ,)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My phone hearing bit has now broken - honestly how did we cope without modern technology!

    ReplyDelete