Friday, 15 January 2010

Alison Wonderland


OK, not quite, more is the pity - the new Tim Burton movie does not, sadly star my good self (one day he will realise that I am the missing ingredient to his movies that he didn't even know was missing) yeah, did I introduce myself, my name is Alison and I can sometimes be a little deluded.

Anyhow, the Tim Burton movie in question is like one of my favorite stories with my favorite director and now lets throw into the mix that Mark Hoppus wrote a song for the soundtrack which was assume enough but it led me to check out the soundtrack and it looks pretty fine - not at all what you would expect and that is sometimes just the way it should be!


Almost Alice
'Alice (Underground)' (Avril Lavigne)
'The Poison' (The All-American Rejects)
'The Technicolor Phase' (Owl City)
'Her Name Is Alice' (Shinedown)
'Painting Flowers' (All Time Low)
'Where's My Angel' (Metro Station)
'Strange' (Tokio Hotel and Kerli)
'Follow Me Down' (3OH!3 featuring Neon Hitch)
'Very Good Advice' (Robert Smith)
'In Transit' (Mark Hoppus with Pete Wentz)
'Welcome to Mystery' (Plain White T's)
'Tea Party' (Kerli)
'The Lobster Quadrille' (Franz Ferdinand)
'Running Out of Time' (Motion City Soundtrack)
'Fell Down a Hole' (Wolfmother)
'White Rabbit' (Grace Potter And The Nocturnals)

March is looking like a good month people!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like some of Tim Burton's films, but I'm not sure if I will be seeing this movie or not. I like it when he does original stuff, not remakes. The Chocolate Factory had one funny part: remember, the robots catching on fire? LOL But at the end, I just wanted to watch the original. *Shrugs* It'll be interesting to see how well it does at the box office.

    I hope you enjoy it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have to see it - but I hear what you are saying and I have to say that film 9 he did wasn't all that great - something was missing but I love Alice in Wonderland so it's a must anyway....I'll let you know what I think of it!

    ReplyDelete