Friday, 18 December 2009

All I want for Christmas is snow.

Outside my house last night as soon as the snow started to fall - what can I say I am a big kid!


Overnight I had heard that London could get up to 20 cms of snow, of course I was looking forward to waking up to a big blanket of white covering the ground so I could go out and make a snowman, have a snowball fight and make snow angels. Alas it wasn't quite 20 cms!?!


But it was still snow.....just.


And a very London scene, a nice black cab looking not so black.


I then took my first bit of public transport for 5 weeks to see if I can make it home for Christmas. My lack of iron is making me very wobbly on my feet and very tired but I had Christmas presents to buy and two little kitty cats waiting to meet me at Scar Music Studios in Camden Town. Mork and Mindy (I named them, but D likes to think he did :o)

Mindy is the black cat and Mork is the black and white cat.

Outside in the garden.
To greet you inside......


Happy Christmas to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment