Thursday, 12 November 2009

I can't help myself.......

I need a mini teeny tiny rant.

Sexy is meant to be a natural thing - you either have it or you haven't - too try hard looks nasty.
DID YOU HEAR ME LADY GAGA!

And whilst I'm here I may as well unload this - sweaty looking men clutching aftershave bottles is not going to make me buy that product for anyone. Women sucking on their finger trying to be seductive is not going to make me buy that scent - it's going to make me laugh because dare I say it again TOO TRY HARD = UGLY.

I thank you :o)

Let your inner light and confidence show through. Now THAT's far more sexy.

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more :)Advertisements are brainwashing young minds who don't know any better. Making them believe they must look and act a certain way, it's SICK! Companies are trying to make people believe they need every single product out there to clean or cook or just live life! I could go on and on about how fucked the world is in it's views and it's lack of ideals but I don't know you and don't want to be rude!
    Just came across your post and it struck a nerve with how I feel about certain things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://ashesofanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do feel free to rant - I do it often enough ;o) You make a good point so please continue!!
    Vale - i will check out the blog - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw sorry Vale - it looks a pretty site but I can't read it I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete