Sunday, 11 October 2009

Weekend in London...init

The parents were down for the weekend - and a lovely time it was too - the highlight for me was introducing my Dad to the wonders of Pixar when I took everyone to see UP! But more about that in another blog as this is just about the pictures....of a differnet kind..........

































I didn't even attempt to capture some of the wonderful sights along the Southbank as I feel some things only work through the human eye, such as the kids practicing their Free Running on the patch of beach on the Thames, or the two street performers having a clash of artistic temperament which ended up more entertaining than their main act, or the DJ puppet, the man swallowing balloons.........I leave that one definitely to your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment