Sunday, 25 October 2009

Lazy Days and Sundays

It was a lovely autumnal morning, the birds were singing, the sun was out, there was a slight chill in the air that made you feel refreshed rather than cold. There wasn't a sign of any rain clouds.....and we needed to go food shopping....yawn.......it's one of the chores I hate the most, but instead of just jumping on the bus to get it over and done with, me and D decided to take a walk, and I find that once you decide to take some pictures - there is suddenly beauty all around.






















3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL photos! Which country/state do you live in?
    I live in Florida, I myself write a lot and am quite interested in photography. Where I reside, we really don't have seasons. I've never seen snow. The leaves don't change and the blazing heat is a continious pestulance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ☺ I live in London - I moan about the weather in this country but truth is at least as my dad says, if you get bored with it you don't have to wait long for it to change and it does mean that you get to see a lot of pretty changes to the country side. I can't believe you have never seen snow, wow. I'll have to post some pics for you on here of snow in the wood near me and also of my holiday to scotland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome photos alison Thank you. we have this going on here too, i just havent gone out and seen it. your old england Im new england. I agree, wait a few minutes and the weather will change :)

    ReplyDelete