Friday, 4 September 2009

sweets for my sweet

It was my birthday last month (something that I don't tend to advertise) I went to the seaside with D and it was glorious (I will post some pictures eventually). Anyway, finally I decide I really need to get cakes (it's a tradition that when it's your birthday you buy cakes for everyone else to eat - sorry but that is surely the wrong way round!?!!) Anyway, said cake (well 3 actually) were bought and put out in the kitchen for the masses to pounce on. I just found this picture and it was too good an image not to post...the likeness is uncanny☻☺

And for some reason during the last storm my toilet seat must've gotten scared and lept in the air and come unhinged, now I wouldn't normally post such things but this surely HAS to be my replacement seat?




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your words on my site (coachyourmind)... very much appreciated.

    LMAO at the picture of cake and "knife-girl!" Kinda scary, though.

    Your birthday in Aug? Which day? Mine was on the 17th.

    I'll definitely keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday , well mines next month on the second. I know what you mean buying cake while its meant to be for you but other people end up devouring the whole thing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! My birthday was the 1st so a good way to start the month - happy belated birthday for the 17th!

    ReplyDelete